Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back in the U.S.A.


 Well, I’m way behind in my blogging, but that’s what happens when I get out of my routine. We’ve been in the U.S. for a month now, traveling to conventions and visiting friends and family. We started out in Tampa, staying with Joe and Kim at Chateau Rogers in Tampa, our home away from home in Florida.  Then up to GenCon in Indianapolis, where Chris visited with a troll friend while Anne was out on the town with Darth Vader. This was a new con for us and we did so well with book sales that we had to order more books – cool! Next, we headed to far-upstate New York (take a left and you’re in Canada!) near the Adirondacks to visit Jan and Kimberly, friends from our graduate-school days in Texas, whom we haven’t seen in nearly twenty years. Then southeast to New England to visit Anne’s family, which I’ll pick up my next blogs.
  

2 comments:

  1. Darth is a cutie. You better watch that woman of yours, Chris! Great you guys are having fun. You don't want to be hurrying back to scorching FL, but I guess at some point you'll have no choice. Hope to see you when you head back this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darth Vader beats my Naked Cowboy any day of the week. Looks like great fun, good luck in Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete