Tuesday, April 28, 2009

R&R


I know that we're no longer working at paying jobs (I can tell by looking at my checking account), but we're still working hard getting Mr Mac ready to cruise. Last week we gave ourselves some R&R by meeting up with my sister Karen and her family. They were visiting from Massachusetts, staying at a cousin's condo in Fort Myers. We had a blast playing in the pool with the kids, and having a sunset picnic on the Sanibel causeway. The kids were kind enough to sleep in the closets (these were BIG closets, so they were kind of camping out) so that Chris and I could have the bed. This picture shows Chris trying out a new pool game with the kids - Sharks and Mermaids - that he made up for his upcoming book Scimitar Moon, soon to be released from Dragon Moon Press. After our fun, it was back to work! We hope to be taking off in a week or so, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment